"I believe in pink. I believe that laughing is the best calorie burner. I believe in kissing, kissing a lot. I believe in being strong when everything seems to be going wrong. I believe that happy girls are the prettiest girls. I believe that tomorrow is another day, and I believe in miracles." --Audrey Hepburn

samedi, décembre 15, 2007

Holiday Decorating: Anthropologie Ornaments

OK, so it's no secret that I am in love with Anthropologie, and their adorable holiday ornament collection makes me love this store even more! I think that what makes them so special is their slightly quirky, "hand-made" style. (Possible craft project over winter break??) Here are a few of my personal favorites, most of which happen to be on sale right now on the Anthropologie website, so be sure to check out the selection.



By the way, I adore the collection of cozy sweater ornaments. How lovely would it be to decorate a Christmas tree around the theme of handknit sweaters and scarves?









1 commentaire:

Eva. a dit…

me neither..and i think i know which rainboots youre talking about