"I believe in pink. I believe that laughing is the best calorie burner. I believe in kissing, kissing a lot. I believe in being strong when everything seems to be going wrong. I believe that happy girls are the prettiest girls. I believe that tomorrow is another day, and I believe in miracles." --Audrey Hepburn

mardi, décembre 18, 2007

Work Spaces and Inspiration Boards

Sorry for my absence -- finals were keeping me busy the last couple of days. I am happy to report, however, that I am officially done with exams and will have more time for my creative projects now! With that said, my newest "obsession" is browsing the collection of photos of inspiration boards available on Flickr. I am always so impressed by the innovation and creativity evident in these work spaces, not to mention the inspiration bursting from the pictures and papers displayed on the boards themselves. Now that I have had a look at some of these gorgeous spaces, I am motivated to create my own inspiration board to brighten up my day a bit while I am studying or writing papers at my desk!




All photos from Flickr, Inspiration Board (pool)

Aucun commentaire: