"I believe in pink. I believe that laughing is the best calorie burner. I believe in kissing, kissing a lot. I believe in being strong when everything seems to be going wrong. I believe that happy girls are the prettiest girls. I believe that tomorrow is another day, and I believe in miracles." --Audrey Hepburn

mardi, février 12, 2008

Panic at the Disco - Nine in the Afternoon

I apologize for the lack of steady posting lately - I have been kept very busy by papers and lots of reading! But anyway, I wanted to share with all of you the new video just released this Sunday by Panic at the Disco for the first single off of the new album Pretty. Odd. The full album won't be available until March 25, so until then we'll have to content ourselves with watching and re-watching this over-the-top, creative, and somewhat surreal video!

As far as the music goes, the band seems to be going for a more upbeat, poppy sound with this album. This decision will certainly spark some criticism, but overall I think it's a welcome change that lets us see a different side to their musical style.

P.S. Bonus points for anyone who can detect what's "missing" from the band!

4 commentaires:

PrincessPolly a dit…

I like the cd cover, it's really cute. Not really my kinda music though.

Jen (MahaloFashion) a dit…

I'm glad they are back, their music is awesome!

taffy. a dit…

waaaay cute blog.
trade links?

Anonyme a dit…

Love your blog. I add you to my links! :)