"I believe in pink. I believe that laughing is the best calorie burner. I believe in kissing, kissing a lot. I believe in being strong when everything seems to be going wrong. I believe that happy girls are the prettiest girls. I believe that tomorrow is another day, and I believe in miracles." --Audrey Hepburn

mardi, novembre 20, 2007

Discount Dance Supply



As both a ballet dancer and a fashionista, shopping for new dancewear is the perfect combination of two of my biggest passions. And while ballet class is about much more than what you're wearing, a cute leotard/skirt/legwarmers ensemble can brighten up your daily class!


P.S. I do all of my dance-related shopping at ">Discount Dance Supply
. Local dance stores tend to be very overpriced, and I can testify that the exact same items are available online for a fraction of the price.

Aucun commentaire: