"I believe in pink. I believe that laughing is the best calorie burner. I believe in kissing, kissing a lot. I believe in being strong when everything seems to be going wrong. I believe that happy girls are the prettiest girls. I believe that tomorrow is another day, and I believe in miracles." --Audrey Hepburn

dimanche, novembre 25, 2007

After-Thanksgiving Sales/The Gap

Sorry for the lack of updates over the long weekend - I was home from college and spent the time visiting family and friends. However, I certainly did make time for shopping (!), and I'm very excited to share some of my finds.

I have to admit that I usually bypass the Gap in favor of various other stores, but I'm glad that I decided to have a look yesterday. I was pleasantly surprised to find a selection of chic shift dresses that I can definitely see paired with some stylish low-heeled riding boots. Not to mention that both of these lovely pieces were on sale, so I got some great bargains!



Colorblock shift dress, $64.99; Navy wool henley dress, $49.99

Aucun commentaire: