"I believe in pink. I believe that laughing is the best calorie burner. I believe in kissing, kissing a lot. I believe in being strong when everything seems to be going wrong. I believe that happy girls are the prettiest girls. I believe that tomorrow is another day, and I believe in miracles." --Audrey Hepburn

samedi, février 02, 2008

New Outfits from Anthropologie












For those of you who don't compulsively check Anthropologie's website for updates on a daily basis, don't worry - I can do that for you! I was delighted to see a selection of adorable and stylish new outfits for the spring when I logged on. It could just be that I'm getting tired of putting on a winter coat, scarf, and gloves every time I want to go outside, but I am really craving spring weather right about now. Browsing the new outfits at Anthropologie, along with some beautiful new items based around the theme of primary colors, certainly put me in a springtime mood!Garibaldi Cardigan, $228 at Anthropologie


Nocturne Wrap, $58

Browsing through all of the outfits, these two items really jumped out at me as pieces that could easily be incorporated into just about any wardrobe. The grey cashmere sweater is a great, flattering basic with a girly twist in the ruffly trim, while the wrap has a really exotic vibe but looks perfectly sophisticated paired with dark jeans, not to mention it's a steal (in Anthropologie terms) at only $58.

11 commentaires:

Secretista a dit…

Anthropologie is sometimes out of my student budget. But, the clothing is super cute!

Yea she's not in the final three, but she was allowed to show at Fashion week. I'm not sure why, but she is definitely not one of the final 3, her work is not that Fashion forward.

La Belette Rouge a dit…

I really like Anthropologie on others---their clothes do not look good on me. I look best in very straight lines and classic styles. I wish I could be a artsy girl. I can do their shoes and housewares.

Fashion Tidbits a dit…

omg! i love the robe, it's so gorgeous!!! the colours, the colours...

cotton candy a dit…

oh i love the last clothing, the norture robe. it's gorgeous.

Rebecca, A Clothes Horse a dit…

Oh, I love Anthropologie. I just wish I could afford it.

Kira Aderne a dit…

hello!!!

what an amazing blog you do here!!!
thanks so much for passing at mine :)

i love the clothes and acessories here and the looks below from the sartorialist are stunnig ;)

a kiss
thanks so much for passing. i am adding you to my favourites fashion links, if you can, do the same :)

have a great day,

kokostiletto a dit…

omg I love Anthropologie! Yes let's trade!

Anonyme a dit…

oo i really like that wrap. i love the 'ethnic' look. gorgy colours

Casa Naranja a dit…

Yo adoro tu blog!
I visit your blog often and without exception always need to take a deep breath and revel in the gorgeousness of your postings.

Anonyme a dit…

This post is definitely reminding me of springtime. My favorites were outfit numbers 1 and 5, but I love the yellow shoes in the last one too.

Jimena a dit…

Ohhh... i just got that cream dress with purple embroidery as a gift quite recently. I'm in love with it!