"I believe in pink. I believe that laughing is the best calorie burner. I believe in kissing, kissing a lot. I believe in being strong when everything seems to be going wrong. I believe that happy girls are the prettiest girls. I believe that tomorrow is another day, and I believe in miracles." --Audrey Hepburn

lundi, novembre 19, 2007

Anthropologie


Sure, we all look forward to Thanksgiving every year as a day to celebrate food, family, and friends. But let's be honest here - we also look forward to Thanksgiving as the beginning of the holiday shopping season. Can you say Black Friday?

In the spirit of the holiday, I have been perusing Anthropologie's website over the last few days. As always, I am completely in love with not only their clothing but also their unique aesthetic and viewpoint. It makes me wonder whether the world of Anthropologie actually exists outside of their (perfectly charming and endearingly quirky) stores.

For your enjoyment, here's an excerpt from their website:
Step into a candyland of grandeur, where the air is aromatic with the scents of sabarina and creme brulee.


A girl can dream, right? Sigh.

Aucun commentaire: