"I believe in pink. I believe that laughing is the best calorie burner. I believe in kissing, kissing a lot. I believe in being strong when everything seems to be going wrong. I believe that happy girls are the prettiest girls. I believe that tomorrow is another day, and I believe in miracles." --Audrey Hepburn

lundi, novembre 19, 2007

PBteen




I have always been fascinated and inspired by the concept of the college dorm room. Sure, they are typically cramped, badly air-conditioned, and often in less-than-perfect condition. But to me, a dorm room signifies a blank canvas, a chance to exercise those interior design skills (and shopping skills, too!). It seems like a fitting challenge for one of those reality TV shows (design a 100 square foot dorm room without painting).

So, I spent much of my summer purchasing bedding and pillows, comparing mini fridges, and planning out every last detail of my ideal dorm room. Since I have to give credit where credit is due, PBteen was a huge inspiration to me in sorting out my "design." In the end, 90% of the items in my room were ordered off of the PBteen website.

And yes, I absolutely love my dorm room, in spite of all its "flaws"!

Aucun commentaire: