"I believe in pink. I believe that laughing is the best calorie burner. I believe in kissing, kissing a lot. I believe in being strong when everything seems to be going wrong. I believe that happy girls are the prettiest girls. I believe that tomorrow is another day, and I believe in miracles." --Audrey Hepburn

lundi, novembre 19, 2007

Pinkberry



Earlier today, I finally made a trip to Pinkberry to sample their much-debated frozen yogurt for myself. Now, I am not going to address whether it is or isn't yogurt. Likewise, I am not going to question what exactly is in it. I'm not even going to touch the issue of the lengths some people will go to in order to get their hands on these stuff.

From a perfectly superficial perspective, Pinkberry is young and stylish (even if it edges dangerously close to the realm of cutesy). I tested the original, and sadly it's not the best-tasting frozen yogurt I've ever had. The point is, it's not even really about the taste.

Anyway, I admit that I do like the design aesthetic of their stores however, and the concise menu is refreshingly simple. Just enough choices, but not too many to bewilder you.

Aucun commentaire: