"I believe in pink. I believe that laughing is the best calorie burner. I believe in kissing, kissing a lot. I believe in being strong when everything seems to be going wrong. I believe that happy girls are the prettiest girls. I believe that tomorrow is another day, and I believe in miracles." --Audrey Hepburn

lundi, novembre 19, 2007

Longchamp Le Pliage



OK, so I understand that the Longchamp Le Pliage is ubiquitous. Which means that fashionistas around the world will look on this bag with scorn and seek something more "exclusive." At the same time, it's a chic and simple every-day bag that is roomy enough for all the essential but still lightweight.

The solution -- a customized Le Pliage! Honestly, I feel like I'm giving away a secret here; of the thousands of bags I've seen, I have only spotted 2 customized ones besides my own.

The only downside is that the bag will cost you a bit more, not to mention shipping and handling direct from Paris, but I think that the wide array of choices more than makes up for the price markup! And even if you don't end up ordering one (or three), it's still fun to come up with interesting color combinations on the Longchamp website! You have the option of changing the strap length, choosing the hardware, and pairing any two base colors and stripe colors.

Aucun commentaire: