"I believe in pink. I believe that laughing is the best calorie burner. I believe in kissing, kissing a lot. I believe in being strong when everything seems to be going wrong. I believe that happy girls are the prettiest girls. I believe that tomorrow is another day, and I believe in miracles." --Audrey Hepburn

lundi, novembre 19, 2007

RedEnvelope

Whenever I'm looking for a gift that is sweet, thoughtful, and a little different, I immediately head on over to RedEnvelope. The catalog/website has a huge selection of delicate jewelry, luxurious pajamas and robes, and unique decorative pieces for the home. As a bonus, your gift purchases come in a gorgeous red leather case with your own customized message to the receiver.

For Mother's Day last year, I bought my mom this beautiful "pea in a pod" necklace. You have the option of one, two, three, or four pearls to symbolize the mother's children. How adorable is that?



I am a huge fan of Murano glass, and RedEnvelope never fails to have several stunning pieces. I also spotted this precious baby elephant ring holder -- could be a cute stocking stuffer! (Not to mention, it's a bargain at only $38.)




I almost forgot one of my favorite little details about RedEnvelope. Each item you buy comes with a charming story to explain the thought behind the creation. For example, here's the elephant's story:

They say an elephant never forgets, which makes this adorable silver-plated baby elephant the perfect partner for helping you remember where you put your rings. A delightful addition to your sink or bedside table, his elongated trunk safely holds your rings when not in use.

Aucun commentaire: