"I believe in pink. I believe that laughing is the best calorie burner. I believe in kissing, kissing a lot. I believe in being strong when everything seems to be going wrong. I believe that happy girls are the prettiest girls. I believe that tomorrow is another day, and I believe in miracles." --Audrey Hepburn

lundi, décembre 10, 2007

Marc by Marc Jacobs Resort

It might be cold and rainy outside, but that hasn't stopped me from browsing the resort collections on Shopbop in my spare time (i.e. during "study breaks"). After a thorough perusal of all the options, I have to say that Marc by Marc Jacobs stood out to me the most for its bright colors and fresh attitude. The shapes and color combinations may not be ground-breaking, but that doesn't stop this collection from being quirky and adorable. Staying true to form, M by MJ offers pieces with youthful energy and thoughtful, feminine details. Not to mention that the hair tie is completely charming and manages to turn a little-girl necessity into a fashion statement.


Solid Silk CDC Top, $228; Raquel Faille Short, $198

Sailboat Print Top, $228; Slubby Chambray Short, $168

Wave Print Halter Dress, $198

Neon Marc Bobble Hair Tie, $28

Aucun commentaire: