"I believe in pink. I believe that laughing is the best calorie burner. I believe in kissing, kissing a lot. I believe in being strong when everything seems to be going wrong. I believe that happy girls are the prettiest girls. I believe that tomorrow is another day, and I believe in miracles." --Audrey Hepburn

mardi, janvier 08, 2008

Bringing Paris Back Home

One of my favorite interior design/decoration catalogues has to be Ballard Designs. I love flipping through the pages to admire the stylish rooms accented with interesting details like vintage prints and decorative items collected from world travels. I spotted this unique perspective shot from underneath the Eiffel Tower in the most recent catalogue, along with a completely adorable (and affordable!) door stop in the shape of the Tour Eiffel. Perfect for francophiles like me who want to bring a little bit of Paris back home to New York!
Le Base de la Tour Eiffel Print, $279.95


Eiffel Tower Doorstop, $29.95

7 commentaires:

indie a dit…

That door stop is funny :D

Taschens Paris Interiors is one of my favorite books and I love going through those French magazines with apartments and second houses on sale!

jayne a dit…

ooo definitely loving it all

labelllefille a dit…

I lovelovelove that print! Definitely brings a piece of Paris into your own house, and I'm all for that!

Lillian a dit…

Goodness, your trip to Paris sounds so fun. I'm jealous!

I really like that black light fixture / whatever it is to the right of the print. So delicately moody.

Sage a dit…

major news!! I am collaborating with Allecra from 24.7 twentyfoursevenallecra.blogspot.com , and we are going to have 24.7 Together!! so all my link buddies should change the link to the above url, and the name 24.7 !! Goodbye MENTAL. Dont worry it will still be me writing, just on another blog. And Allecra is great so we're going to have lots of fun !! see you there !

LML a dit…

my mom gets that catalogue! i love to look at it, beacuse of the endless ways they use eiffel towers.

haha francophiles, i love that word :)

whimsical nerd a dit…

Ballard is lovely, I especially like its art nouveau inspired stuff.

Thanks for stumbling upon my blog, I added your link. :)